Generac RXGW20SHA3 200 Amp Service Rated 120/240 NEMA 3R, 20-40 Circuit Load Center
The Generac 200 Amp Service Rated 120/240 NEMA 3R, 20-40 Circuit Load Center pre-wired automatic transfer switch is designed to operate with Standby Generators. These Automatic Transfer Switches are designed to supply power to only those designated circuits, it ensures only the essentials are covered by the standby air-cooled generator during an emergency. The GenReady Whole House is a service equipment rated panel that integrates a main breaker, transfer switch, and load center. It is especially useful where the main service is large and only a portion of the building load will be served by the generator; or when the main electrical breaker panel is located outdoors. All standard and load center transfer switches are ETL Listed. It is available in a single phase configuration for indoor installations with generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus controller. For installation flexibility, it is multi-listed for use with various breaker manufacturers. Installation can be completed during any new home construction or existing panel upgrades, and does not require the generator installation at the same time.
Generac RXGW20SHA3 Features:
- Service Entrance Rated – This switch can act as your utility service entrance disconnect for installation in the United States, as the switch has a built in service disconnect breaker.
- Intelligent Load Management – Manage up to four HVAC loads with no additional hardware needed, providing a more efficient system, and allowing you to reduce the size of the generator needed to protect your home.
- Housed in an aluminum Type NEMA 3R Enclosure.
- Multi listed for use with Siemens, Murray, Square D, and Eaton 1″ breakers.
- Accepts GFCI, AFCI, and Tandem Breakers.
- Utilizes standard Generac and Siemens components.
- ETL listed for service equipment and consumer safety.
- NEMA 3R Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Designed to give options as to whether to install indoors or outdoors, this enclosure protects the internal components of the switch from rain, snow, ice, and debris.
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder paint Indoor Enclosure.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Load Management Technology – Through the use of the integrated smart A/C Module (SACM), these switches have the capability to manage up to four individual HVAC (24 VAC controlled) loads with no additional hardware. When use in tandem with external Smart Management Modules (SMM), a total of eight more loads can be managed, providing the most installation efficient power management options available.
Generac ATS Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.