Gillette GPED-65EK-3-4 Diesel Portable Generator 6000 Watts 60Hz 3 Ph 480v Heavy Duty, long lasting portable power for contractor and rental use. If you want clean, dependable emergency electric power, with the most reliable engines, then GEN-PRO is the right choice for you. These generator sets driven by EPA Certified engines and fuel systems are made for the tough jobs when you need the reliability, and good clean electrical energy. This is exactly what you get, when you choose GEN-PRO, because of it’s many heavy duty & exclusive features.
(2) KOHLER generator sets are air cooled electric start diesel engines, having full panel receptacles used for portable, emergency electric power sources and can easily be transported from one location to another.
(3) ELECTRIC START: A 12 VDC electric starter motor is mounted on the engine and is controlled by a starter switch. A built-in battery charger circuit is included and will automatically charge up the starting battery while engine is running. On most electric start engines, an emergency recoil-rope starter is included as a back-up manual starting method. All electric start generators have battery tray, battery cables, and battery hold down clamps. IMPORTANT: The 12 VDC starting battery is not furnished and must be purchased separately by the user.
- Top of the line Kohler diesel engine.super quiet muffler, low oil shut down, maintenance free electronic ignition, heavy duty air cleaner, cast-in-iron cylinder sleeve, cobalt valves
- “Power-assist” brushless generator
- Full protective roll frame
- Run time meter with (3) service alerts: Change oil, Change engine air filter, and Service engine
- Clean generated power without electrical power sine-wave distortions.
- Output – 3/60/480 VAC
- Engine – KOHLER KD420 EPA/CARB TIER IV CERT. & 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Engine HP – 9 HP INTERMITTENT USE, 8 HP CONTINUOUS USE
- Start – 12VDC ELECTRIC ONLY
- Mainline CB – STANDARD 3 POLE MAG CIRCUIT BREAKER
- Max kvA 3Ph – 8.0
- Prime kvA 3Ph – 6.5
- Prime kW @ 3 PH 0.80 P.F.: 5.0
- Fuel Tank – 4.0 GAL. (15 L.) METAL FUEL TANK WITH GAUGE, TWIST-CAP, & SLOSH VALVE
- Prime Amps @ 480v – 8A
- Noise level dbA @ 7 meters – 78
- Fuel Use gal – ltr / hr – 0.71 / 2.65
- Dimensions – 30.5″L x 24″W x 23″H
- Weight – 239 lbs