The Hoffman Controls 865D-HP Pressure Controller three phase head pressure control monitors the head pressure by sensing excessive liquid sub cooling and modulates the condenser fan motor speed and varies the volume of air through the condenser. Each application requires the controller be installed as a package with an approved motor. The 865D is a direct replacement for the obsolete 865-3AA.
Hoffman Controls 865D-HP Features:
- Onboard diagnostics to verify proper installation
- LED indicators verify proper operation
- Multiple voltages 208-230/460 VAC
- Weatherproof Kit NEMA-3R (Optional)
- 1/2 to 2 H.P. Motors, 8 amps