Hoffman Controls 880-35 Applications:
- ECM (brushless dc) Motors
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Motors
Hoffman Controls 880-35 Features:
- Improves system performance while saving energy
- Non-invasive sensor requires no system penetration
- Eliminates compressor slugging
- Sensing is independent of all refrigerant types
- 20mA motor drive capability modulates up to two typical ECM motors.
- Available 20Vdc, 15mA ECM motor “GO” SIGNAL when required.
- Selectable motor drive output options include adjustable 13-17Vdc peak 80Hz PWM, 0-10Vdc or 10-0Vdc (fail safe) signals.
- Monitor one or two liquid line 10K temperature sensors with the hottest sensor controlling motor operation.
- Adjustable LOW & HIGH sensor set points.
- 24Vdc activated selectable Direct or Reverse acting Heat Pump mode.
- Hard start, self test, set point and motor modulation LED indicator.
- Includes one 10K temperature sensor. Additional sensors available.
- Commercial A/C
- Computer rooms
- Grocery and convenience stores
- Frozen food storage
- Humidity or temperature sensitive environments
- Cooling tower fans, glycol coolers
- Liquid heat exchangers