The Hoffman Controls 880-20 electronic head pressure controls modulate condenser fan motor speed thereby varying the air volume through the condenser. The control monitors the head pressure by sensing the sub-cooled liquid line temperature or pressure.
Hoffman Controls 880-20 Applications:
Typically utilized on continuously variable speed condenser fan motors (ECM or VFD) in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Use the 880-20 Model for control of single motor condenser applications when using up to two temperature sensors of liquid lines. Use the 880-90 Model for control of multiple motors, up to three temperature sensors or three pressure sensors or a 0-10 VDC input. The 880-90 also provides serial Modbus capability if the user desires to read or set any operating parameters remotely. Both models provide PWM, 0-10 VDC, and 10-0 VDC outputs for control of the variable speed fan motors.
- ECM (brushless dc) Motors
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Motors
Hoffman Controls 880-20 Features:
- Improves system performance while saving energy
- Non-invasive sensor requires no system penetration
- Eliminates compressor slugging
- Sensing is independent of all refrigerant types
- Commercial A/C
- Computer rooms
- Grocery and convenience stores
- Frozen food storage
- Humidity or temperature sensitive environments
- Cooling tower fans, glycol coolers
- Liquid heat exchangers
There are no reviews yet.