The Powerblanket GCW20 Gas Cylinder Heater 20lb Tank optimizes container pressure and increase cylinder efficiency. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance-free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. By using Powerblanket gas cylinder heaters, gas cylinders will last longer and be more effective. This saves time, hassle, and money.
Cold weather can wreak havoc on gas cylinders. When the temperature drops, it’s very difficult to maintain optimal pressure in a gas cylinder. This prevents the gas from vaporizing which in turn makes your gas cylinders unusable. Powerblanket offers a solution with gas cylinder heaters for controlling temperatures of propane, butane, nitrogen, oxygen and other compressed gases. These heaters provide a uniform barrier of heat across the entire cylinder with the help of a fixed internal thermostat. Powerblanket 20-pound tank gas cylinder heaters come in three different thermal rating classes:
- Powerblanket Lite – designed for light residential and industrial applications, low power density
- Powerblanket – designed for any definitive heating applications, surrounded by a rugged vinyl shell, safe to use in temperatures as low as -20 F
- Powerblanket Xtreme – designed for harsh climates, safe to use in temperatures as low as -40 F
All of our tank gas cylinder heaters come as an insulated full-wrap design with cinch straps to secure a tight fit. They’re also water-resistant and can be used on poly and steel drums. All Powerblanket products are ETL certified to UL, CSA, and CE safety standards.
Powerblanket GCW20 FEATURES:
- Quickly heats cylinder to a preset 90º F / 32º C (± 10º F/5º C)
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Increase flow rate performance and efficiency of gas cylinders
- Saves money by optimizing gas and material usage<
- Eliminate unnecessary cylinder refills in cold weather
- Certified to by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards
Powerblanket GCW20 SPECIFICATION:
|Model #||Temperature Control||Heated Dimensions||Finished Dimensions||Heated Area||Plug Type||AC Voltage||Nominal Power||Nominal Amperage||Approximate Weight/Mass|
|GCW20||Internal Preset||45″ L x 20″ H||45″ L x 20″ H||6.25 sq ft||15 AMP Plug||120V||120W||1.00A||4 lbs / 2 kg|