The RONK 4803SE Series 4 Double-Throw Switches provide economical, reliable, and safe transfer of low-voltage loads between main power and an auxiliary source. Switches are rated 100% capacity, continuous duty.
When the switch is used as Service Equipment, the Bonding Jumper must be installed connecting the Neutral Assembly to the Panel. When the Service Overcurrent Device is not an integral part of the Service Disconnecting Means, it “shall be located immediately adjacent thereto”.
For 100-200 Amp units, use the included bonding braid and #10-32 ground screws. Torque: 30in-lbs. For 400 Amp units, use the included copper bus bar and 1/4-20 serrated nuts. Torque: 75in-lbs. For 600-800 Amp units, use the included copper bus bar and 3/8-16 serrate nuts. Torque: 240in-lbs.
RONK 4803SE Series 4 Features:
- Heavy-duty double-throw switches come standard in a NEMA Type 4/12 powder-coated steel wall-mount enclosure.
- NEMA Type 4X-316 stainless steel enclosures are also available- specify when ordering.
- The compact mechanism is completely enclosed and the rotary operator handle is mounted on the door and lockable in three positions: On Line, Off, and On Auxiliary.
- Lugs are factory installed for connection to switch poles. Mounting feet are attached at each of the four corners.
- Factory-installed auxiliary contacts for remote ON/OFF signaling or electrical interlocking.
RONK 4803SE Series 4 Double-Throw Switches Specifications
- Model Number: 4803SE
- Total System Amperage: 800 Amp
- Number of Poles: 3
- Voltage: 600V
- Approximate Weight: 407 lbs.
- Line Lugs: #2 – 600 MCM Cu/Al
- Auxiliary Lugs: #2 – 600 MCM Cu/Al
- Load Lugs: 600 MCM – #2 – 600 MCM Cu/Al
- Neutral Bar: 600 MCM – #2 – 600 MCM Cu/Al
- Wires Allowed Per Lug: 2
- Lugs Per Pole: 2
- Service Entrance Rated: Yes