RONK T-6233-6 Meter-Rite® Double-Throw Switches provide a fast, dependable, and safe transfer of loads between commercial power and auxiliary generators. For use with underground or overhead to underground wiring, and the neutral bar is included standard. Units available in 800A main with 600A Auxiliary contacts at 600 Vac.
- Meets NEC 430.102 for motor disconnect switch.
- Lightweight Type 3R aluminum construction.
- 600 V and three-phase.
- Neutral bar included.
RONK T-6233-6 Meter-Rite® Double-Throw Switches Specifications
- Model Number: T-6233-6
- Total System Amperage: 800 Amp Main | 600 Amp Auxiliary
- Number of Poles: 3
- Voltage: 600V Three Phase
- Approximate Weight: 197 lbs.
- Line Lugs: 750 MCM – 500 MCM CU-AL (2-Hole Lug)
- Auxiliary Lugs: 350 MCM – #4 CU-AL (2-Hole Lug)
- Load Lugs: 600 MCM – #2 CU-AL (3-Hole Lug)
- Neutral Bar: 600 MCM – #6 CU-AL (6-Hole Bar)
- Service Entrance Rated: No
- Type: NEMA 3R