RONK 7103 Meter-Rite® Double-Throw Switches provide a fast, dependable, and safe transfer of loads between commercial power and auxiliary generators. For use with underground or overhead to underground wiring, and the neutral bar is included standard. Units available in 100 A at 240 Vac.
- Meets NEC 430.102 for motor disconnect switch.
- Lightweight Type 3R aluminum construction.
- 240 V – single- and three-phase.
- Neutral bar included.
RONK 7103 Meter-Rite® Double-Throw Switches Specifications
- Model Number: 7103
- Total System Amperage: 100 Amp
- Number of Poles: 2
- Voltage: 240V Single Phase
- Approximate Weight: 13 lbs.
- Line/Auxiliary Lugs: 1/0 – #14 CU-AL (1-Hole Lug)
- Load Lugs: 1/0 – #14 CU-AL (1-Hole Lug)
- Neutral Bar: 1/0 – #14 CU-AL (3-Hole Lug)
- Service Entrance Rated: No
- Type: NEMA 3R
There are no reviews yet.