The RONK MSB200LG-UG Meter Socket Circuit Breaker combo (MSB) units are designed for overhead or underground installation. With lightweight, easy and simple installation, these units are suitable for use as service equipment (SUSE), with NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure, and available in 4 jaw horn, 4 jaw lever, and 5 jaw lever bypass options.
RONK MSB200LG-UG Specifications:
- Model Number: MSB200LG-UG
- Amperage Rating: 200
- Breaker: 25K
- Bypass Type: 4 Jaw Lever Bypass
- Load Lug: Factory Breaker Terminal Load Lug
- Knockout Pattern: (1) 1.5-2”, (2) 2-2.5”, (1) 0.5”
- Feed Type: Underground
Features and Benefits:
- NEMA 3R Aluminum enclosure – Lightweight and corrosion resistant with
- Single or multiple load lug – Connection options.
- 25K Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) – Standard for all units.
- Ample wiring space and knockouts – Useful for most typical installations.
- Wire-way design – Allows for reverse meter loops.
- Separate cover on meter socket section – May be sealed against unauthorized entry.
- Lightweight – Easy installation.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Factory breaker terminal load lugs with 3-hole load
- Separate cover on meter socket section – built to
meet the NEC code section 230.62
- Manufactured in the USA
RONK designs and builds electrical products so you can have safer, efficient and more controlled use of power. They specialize in manufacturing American-made phase converters, double-throw and transfer switches, power factor correction, meter socket with circuit breaker units, generator docking stations, and stray voltage isolators.