The Schneider Electric 865-1013-01 XW Mini Power Distribution Panel is factory-wired and labeled to support the integration of multiple Conext XW+ inverter/chargers and Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers with a single battery bank. The XW+ PDP and Mini PDP ships with breakers, bus bars and cables to install a single XW+ inverter/charger. With space to add wiring and breakers, a single XW+ PDP and Mini PDP supports one XW+ inverter/charger, a diesel generator and either a MPPT 80 600 or MPPT 60 150 Solar Charge Controller. The XW+ PDP and Mini PDP supports single-phase, split phase, or three-phase installations. A field-reversible door and multiple conduit knockout entry points allow for the XW+ PDP and Mini PDP enclosure to be mounted and configured on either side of the inverter/charger.
XW+ Power Distribution Panels are designed to save significant time and money during installation, when compared to custom solutions. A mounting bracket and Conext XW+ Conduit Box are also supplied with each XW+ PDP and Mini PDP.
- Higher Return On Investment – Repeatable standard installation that saves time and money
- Flexible – Multiple field configurable conduit entry points on the back, bottom, top and sides
- Easy To Service – Field reversible door panel allows for visual inspection
- 47.0 x 40.6 x 22.5 cm (18.5 x 16x 8.9 in) 24.9 door swing clearance, measured from back of unit.
- Shipping: 21.0 x 28.6 x 13.0 in
- Shipping Weight: 28.2lbs
- Part #: 865-1013-01
- XW+ Mini-PDP enclosure with a field-reversible panel door and integrated wall mounting bracket.
- Three 60 A, 120/240 Vac, two-pole, Square-D QOU260, DIN-rail mounted AC breakers for AC input, bypass and AC load (factory-installed), plus one additional expansion position for two pole AC breaker, type QOU260. Mini-PDP AC Cabling is pre-wired/pre-measured for easy installation to XW+ unit.
- One GJ 250A 160 Vdc DC breaker installed
- Two expansion positions for charge controller DC breakers (PV array or battery)
- Termination lugs for ground, common and battery connections
- Integrated DC busbars for direct connection to XW+ DC terminals.
- 3/8″ hardware for connection of DC cables to busbars
- Cable ties for cable management
- Quick start guide
- Additional Breaker labels
- Plastic knockout bushings for connection between Mini-PDP and XW/XW+ unit.
- Document holder
- Sized for easy cable installation and management