Shurflo 5040-2301-D011 Bypass Water Pump 12vdc – 4 GPM
The Shurflo Pump 5040-2301-D011 12vDC 55 PSI Switch/Bypass 4 GPM has a multi-fixture adjustable bypass for fresh water installations. Other uses may include pressurized water systems in cabins and general water transfer. Benefits include a heavy-duty, thermally protected, CE compliant sealed motor, adjustable bypass and self-priming 4-chamner design. This pump has a unique co-molded diaphragm and can run dry without damage.
- Santoprene Pump Head – great for water and some chemicals – leaves no aftertaste if pumping drinking water.
- Bypass- allows pump to maintain line pressure of the pumped fluid, without constant motor cycling on /off or over –pressurization of the pump head or line. This allows immediate pressure when the device used to release the fluid in the application.
- Sealed Motor & Switch – keeps spray from entering motor shell or switch & shorting out the wires. Allows for pump use in more robust environments. This motor is not completely water proof do not cover the motor with fluid.
- Power Source -can run on Battery or PV Direct it is recommended use a controller to prevent power surges on the motor increasing motor life for years of flawless use
- Self priming – the pump primes fluid into the head for pumping without damage
- Model: 5040-2301-D011
- Voltage: 12v DC
- Open Flow: 4 (GPM) Gallons per Minute
- Maximum Amps: 10A
- Control Pressure: 55 PSI
- Control Type: Switch/Bypass
- Ports: 1/2?-14 NPSM
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Valve Material: EPDM
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Motor Finish: E-Coat
- Motor Wiring: 14 AWG wire: 12?
- Agency: CE, NSF
- 55 PSI Internal Bypass
- Internal Switch / Bypass
- Low Cycling
- Quiet Operation
- Runs Dry
- Thermally Protected
- Built-in Check Valve
Inlet Pressure: 30 PSI Max. [2.06 Bar]