Sterlco 47310-K Simplex 15 GPM Condensate Return Pump with 15 Gallon Cast Iron Tank 30 PSI. Sterlco® 4700 Series Condensate Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy-duty cast iron receivers for long operating life. In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made units have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. Toboa Energy Resources is your best choice of stocking distributors for Sterling-Sterlco steam condensate and boiler feed equipment.
- Heavy-duty cast iron receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless steel fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with
- EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
Built-In Features For Precise, Dependable Performance
- Motors: Heavy-duty, ball-bearing, close-coupled pump motors with stainless steel shaft. 3450 RPM for greater efficiency and more economical operation.
- Float Switch: Two-pole, drip proof case, stainless steel float and float rod, doublebreak silver-to-silver contacts. Float travel adjustment is easy, visible and accessible.
- Automatic Venting: Provides for efficient operation and long life by venting air and flushing seal area.
- Large Tanks: Plenty of capacity for maximum rating of pump. Return inlet is low. Occupies a minimum of floor space
- Impeller: Made of stainless steel for long life. Efficient design provides maximum capacity, minimum motor load.
- Inducer: Made of stainless steel for long life. Raises the inlet pressure by an amount sufficient to prevent cavitation.
- Pump seal: Features the ultimate in ceramic technology for exceptionally long life. Seal is carbon ceramic with EPDM elastomers. Rated for temperatures up to 300°F.
- Isolation Valve: Optional on 4700 Series Condensate Units. Allows removal of pump without draining the tank.
- Gauge glass
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- 75 & 120 gallon tanks are available
- Elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel