The Xantrex C60 C Charge Controller 60 Amp is field configurable for 12 V and 24 V operation. The C40 may be configured for 12 V, 24 V, or 48 V operation. C35, C40 and C60 charge controllers can be used as a charge, diversion, or load controller and come with a standard multi-color charge status LED face plate.
A Controller for Virtually any DC Charging Source. The C60 is a fully solid state, microprocessor-driven controller that is UL and cUL listed. C Series controllers may be configured for PV battery charging, or DC load control or DC diversion operation. Whatever the charging source, a C Series controller is sure to meet your DC controller needs diversion, or load controller and come with a standard multi-color charge status LED face plate.
Silent Microprocessor Control-All C Series controllers have a powerful microprocessor at their core which increases system performance and maximizes battery life. They are fully solid state and operate silently.
- Improve battery life with pulse width modulated (PWM) multi-stage temperature
- compensated charging
- PV charge, diversion, load controller
- Available remote display with cumulative AMP hours
- Tolerance to hostile environments with conformal-coated boards and powder-coated enclosure
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set point
- Automatically disconnects from the battery at night
- Compatible with negative ground and ungrounded systems
- Electronic protection against short-circuit, overload, and over-temperature conditions
Xantrex C60 C Charge Controller 60 Amp Specifications:
|Input||12 / 24 VDC|
|Dimensions||10.0 x 5.0 x 2.5 in (254 x 170 x 64 mm)|
|Product weight||3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)|
|Shipping weight||5.0 lbs (2.3 kg)|
There are no reviews yet.