Winco DR20I4-18 Diesel Standby Generator 3Ph, 277/480V, 20kW additional customization options for specialized requirements. The WINCO DR20I4-18 is a 20kW diesel generator, outputting at 277/480V and rated to handle 30 Amps of current. Noise emission is measured at 73 dB(A) at 7 meters (23 ft) with housing. For further details, please consult the DR20I4 specification sheet below.
The DR20I4 is WINCO’s most popular diesel unit. The Isuzu engine impresses with its durability, and 20 kilowatts is a favorite size. This engine couples to a Stamford generator end to have a unit that is as good as the best on the market. Furthermore, no proprietary gadgets that make servicing difficult are offered, and WINCO utilizes a massive service network to get you back up and operating in case of a failure.
WINCO DR20I4-18 Diesel Generator 277/480V 20kW
- Isuzu 4LE2 2.2 Liter Engine: Dependable 4 cylinder, 1800 RPM engine. EPA compliant, tier 4 Interim
- Deep Sea 7310 MK II Controller: This digital controller is powerful and dynamic with a user-friendly interface.
- Stamford Generator End: Alternators built to produce clean power for industrial applications.
- Battery Charger: Factory installed 3 stage, 5 Amp battery charger.
- Block Heater: In-line Kim Hotstart, 120V, block heater with thermostat.
- Powder Coat Paint: Provides a durable, long lasting finish.
- UL 2200 Listed: A safety standard for the design, construction, and performance of stationary generators.
- 100% Load Tested: Every generator undergoes a load test before it leaves the factory.
General Information (PDF manuals, spec sheets, etc.)
- DR20I4 Generator General Information
- DR20I4 Operator’s Manual
- Specification Sheet
- Open Skid Manual
- Parts List
- DSE 7310 Autostart Control Module
- DSE Serial Communication
- Outline Drawing
- Engine Operator’s Manual
- Three Phase Spec Sheet
- Generator Operator’s Manual
- Generator Parts Manual
- Additional Info
- Battery Charger
- Circuit Breaker
- Coolant Heater
- Shock Mounts
- Diesel Fuel Tanks