The Powerblanket CN05 Coconut Blanket 5 Gallon is a heating solution to problems associated with warming coconut oil. At room temperature, coconut oil is solid and needs to be warmed to be workable. These Coconut Blankets gradually and evenly warms your coconut oil to a?void smoke points and any danger of denaturing. With Powerblanket’s low-level internal thermostats, you don’t have to worry about overheating your coconut oil.
The Powerblanket CN05 Coconut Blanket keeps your oil at specific temperatures so that it won’t lose nutrients or burn. The patented design of Powerblanket’s 5-gallon Coconut Blanket eliminates hot and cold spots by applying uniform full-coverage heat across the entire surface of the container, allowing users to keep their materials at the proper viscosity while remaining at specified thermal levels.All of our 5-gallon Coconut Blankets come as an insulated full-wrap design with cinch straps to secure a tight fit. They’re also water-resistant and can be used on poly and steel buckets. All Powerblanket products are ETL certified to UL, CSA, and CE safety standards.
Powerblanket CN05 FEATURES:
- The insulated Coconut Oil Heating Blanket will have a preset max temperature of 100 ºF / 38 ºC but will maintain the Coconut Oil at an approximate temperature of 85 °F / 29 °C (± 10 ºF / 5 ºC)
- Safe and efficient means of heating coconut oil without risk of reaching smoke point
- Easy-to-use design simplifies application
- Includes a buckle and strap to ensure a snug fit around your bucket
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Intertek certified to UL, CSA & CE safety standards
- Coconut Oil smoke point (extra virgin) 350 °F / 177 °C
- Coconut Oil smoke point (refined) 450 °F / 232 °C
Powerblanket CN05 SPECIFICATIONS:
|Nema 5-15 AMP Plug