The Powerblanket WX05 Wax Blanket 5 Gallon is designed to solve issues presented by traditional wax heating methods. Scorching or having to babysit a double boiler are inconveniences solved by using Powerblanket’s Wax Blanket. Designed to fit a standard-sized 5-gallon metal pail, the Wax Blanket will safely and efficiently melt your wax or glycerin into a usable liquid form with minimal attention on your part. The heating elements in the blanket reach from the bottom edge to the top edge and provide targeted and even heat distribution. Simply wrap it around your bucket, plug it in, and check back every few hours to see the progress.
Powerblanket WX05 FEATURES:
- The insulated Wax & Glycerin Heating Blanket will have a thermostat set to maintain a blanket temperature of 200 ºF / 93.3 ºC and a product temperature of 185 °F / 85 °C (± 10 ºF / 5 ºC).
- Can be used with an external digital thermostat which allows the user to regulate the pail heaters temperature from ambient up to the max temp of 200°F
- Safe and efficient means of heating wax or glycerin without risk of reaching the flashpoint
- Easy-to-use design simplifies application
- Includes a buckle and strap to ensure a snug fit around your bucket
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Glycerin can scorch and become unusable if not supervised
- The WX05 Wax Blanket should never be used on a plastic or poly bucket as the high temperatures generated from the pail heater will melt the plastic bucket.
- Intertek certified to UL, CSA & CE safety standards
Powerblanket WX05 SPECIFICATIONS:
|Model #||Temperature Control||Heated Dimensions||Finished Dimensions||Heated Area||Plug Type||AC Voltage||Nominal Power||Nominal Amperage||Approximate Weight/Mass|
|WX05||Internal Preset 190º F / 87.8º C (± 10º F/5º C)||41.8 “L x 10.5” W||41.8 “L x 10.5” W||3.05 sq ft||Nema 5-15 amp plug||120V||175 watts||1.46 amps||4 lbs|